SAD!! Nyasuguta attacked by goons during her political rally (PHOTOS)

Former Vitimbi actress Eunice Wambui popularly known as Nyasuguta has learnt her lesson the hard way; politics is dirty game and it’s not for the fainthearted.
The former Vitimbi actress quit acting to join politics; Nyasuguta is vying for Embakasi South parliamentary seat on a Jubilee ticket.
The wannabe MP was attacked on Friday 3rd by four goons while she was campaigning in Mukuru Kwa Ruben slums.
Nyasuguta is nursing bruises all over her body; she was bleeding from her ears and had breathing problems after the assault.
“Three men attacked me as one of them kept watch. They punched my face and hit me with a wooden rod on my neck and back. I kept telling them, take the money I had but they did not steal anything from me. One of them even told me, ‘Hatuna njaa ya pesa.’ They later told me that ‘Embakasi iko na wenyewe’,”Nyasuguta told Word Is.