Former KBC presenter reveals the highschool lifestyle that some popular Kenyan celebrities led.



Former KBC presenter Elizabeth Irungu has nothing but good things to say about some of the country’s female celebrities.
The sultry lass took to social media on Wednesday to dish the dirt on some of the faces we have gotten used to seeing around.
For those not in the know, Liz attended the prestigious State House Girls School where she interacted with these public figures at a time when no one had an idea they even existed.
While she showered some like gospel singer Linet Munyali, alias Size 8, with praise, she also had reservations about others such as Toxic whom she felt “was a little mjuaji.”

This is what she posted:

1. Size 8 – while I was a mono at State House Girls, she was in Form 3. She later left for Hillcrest & I left for Parklands – really nice girl though. Linet is a truly clean hearted girl tangu enzi za chuo! She’s not faking it for the cameras at all! Ye tu ni kadem kapoa hivyo naturally!
2. Edith Kimani – previously of K.T.N (State House Girls too) I was a mono, she was in Form 2. Very laid back girl. Really chilled.
3. Jackie Maribe – (I think spelt “Jacque”)- Alikuwa beshte ya Edith chuo. Quiet girl too. Very mature for her age. Mdem ametulia.
4. Toxic – (still State House Girls) uuuummmmm, huyu uuuummmm she was not a bad girl per se, just a little too hyper! Akili yake haikuwa shule, ilikuwa club. And I say that on a light note! Bloggers do not start with me! All I am saying is she was a little too jumpy for her age! A little too “mjuaji”! Wale madem huvaa skirt tight sana chuo. Skirt a little too short for school!
5. Brenda Mwai – now this one was in Parklands Girls High school (after I transferred from Statoe) I was in Form 2 she was a year older Form 3! Very cool girl! And pretty too! :* kasupuu sana! (Or maybe I say that only coz we kinda look alike hehehe *insert evil laughter here*).
There you have it.