US based couple who returned home for Christmas poisoned by brother

When this US based Liberian couple decided to travel back home for the Christmas celebration, they had no idea it would be their last.
US based couple poisoned by man's brother

According to a Facebook user, Aremo Oriola, the couple above had been sending money from the United States to the husband’s brother in Liberia to build them houses.

When they arrived home, the brother cooked food and sent to them.

They both reportedly died after eating the food and were found with foam coming out of their mouth.

See how Oriola recounted the incident on his Facebook wall below.