Things not to do in 2015

I was sitting on the tram on the way home from doing grocery shopping the other day and it dawned on me everything that was wrong with the equation. Earlier this week I wrote a guide to better living for 2015 and I think that it is only fitting to now write a list of what not to do in 2015 to make my life better. So here they are, things I am going to try and stop in the one five

Shopping Hungry - I think we are all a little bit guilty of this one, we know how it goes, we pop into the shop to buy some milk and bread and come out with 3 crayfish, a block of cheese shaped paper and a small Asian child. We get home and realise that we have forgotten our bread and milk and don't really have anything worth eating. This year I am going to take the time to put something in my stomach before I go to the shop to find other things to put in my stomach. I have never been good at will power so simply going in and getting what I started out to get is a some what unrealistic goal if I am hungry. 



Buying Green Bags - I am all for doing my bit for the environment and I like the sturdiness that a green bags provides but I have enough to build myself a green bag fortress. If you fail to plan you plan to fail and that pretty much sums up every time I go to the shops. With living the inner city life I don't have a car which means I generally pop to the shops on a whim and that means I am generally unprepared with my bags. I actually might go back to Coles On line because then I am killing these top two donts with one dial up of the internets. 

Eating Toast - Toast should be a breakfast food, or a sometimes lunch food, it shouldn't be a dinner food because I am too lazy to make anything else. I am a good cook, I have Jamie's 15 minute meals book on my shelf, heck it only takes 6 minutes to microwave a potato. Stop taking the easy way out.



Not Opening my Mail - Its kind of the theory that if you don't acknowledge it, it doesn't exist. I come in, throw my mail on the counter, take my pants off and forget about the world. I am going to start opening AND reading my mail. I could have won a million dollars and I wouldn't know because I am to something something to open them.

Texting Bitches - well technically I never have texted bitches but I am meaning texting first and chasing fellows for attention. I am going to start the treat them mean keep them keen mantra. Its going to do wonders for my confidence. Also drunk texting. No more drunk texting. Drunk Kerry is bad.



Putting Money before Health - I am broke, I don't deny that but I am always using having no money as a reason to not put my health first. Doctors, dentists, physios etc cost money but I am worth the investment. If you feel good, you look good and when I look good the world is good. 

Hitting Snooze - My snooze cycle is 10 minutes, in that time I could put on some face, make some breakfast or strap on my gym shoes and get burning some calories. I might try and get the Little Britain "You Fat Shit" as my alarm tone to motivate me to get up and get moving. 



Ignoring my Bank Account - If I don't look, I have money. Simple. Or not so much. I need to start looking and being accountable for my spendings. Come on, its the year 2015 and I am going to be 32 in a few months, I really shouldn't be scared of those $$$.

So there you are, things that I am going to try not to do in 2015. I am so far doing well in my other resolutions so I think Ive got this.  

Love and Oh Noes 

Miss K